Your Gift

Makes A Real


How can I make a donation?

Contributions and Memorials can be made to ElderCare Inc. The donations can help clients who may not be able to afford it,with services needed to help them stay in their home as long as possible.


ElderCare Inc

Box 1364

Great Bend, Kansas 67530



Or you can email Brandi Gruber for more information on how you can help a client.

Stop By

 1121 Washington St.

Great Bend, KS  67530 

Call Us


  • Facebook - White Circle
ADL Caregiver Portal
Family Access Portal